How we help
What can LIOF do for you
When considering a new business location in Limburg, the project managers from the FID team is your guide and mentor.
We offer objective advice about your choice of location, form preliminary orientation to final implementation. We can:
- provide up-to-date facts and figures about the investment climate;
- organize fact-finding and site selection tours;
- coordinate contacts with government bodies and tax authorities;
- answer questions about grants and subsidies, HR, and legal issues;
- support with calculation of your investments and work out a location solution that meets your needs and specifications;
- provide after care to current foreign investors in Limburg and support them when they are ready to expand.
In short, we will see to all your needs, from initial contact through after-care.
LIOF’s extended network helps you to get in contact with a wide range of representatives in the financial sector, professional services, logistic service providers, scientific organizations, and governmental bodies.
In recent decades, five hundred international companies have chosen Limburg as the base for their pan-European operations.