Direct and safe shipping from China to Europe and vice versa
LIOF: your partner for business in Limburg!
We are the heart of Europe
Limburg is an ideal hub for operations from China in Europe and your gateway to the European market:
- the Cabooter Rail Terminal Trade Port Noord handles trains directly to and from China
- multimodal connections from the Venlo region to the main seaports of Rotterdam and Antwerp, and to Amsterdam Schiphol airport
- three main express integrator hubs within a one-hour drive: Brussels, Liège and Cologne
- the European consumer market in direct proximity: 170 million consumers within a radius of 500 km
- a perfect multimodal connectivity to the European market
- the availability of logistic warehouses, offices and (large) plots
- an excellent location for European E-commerce.
What can we do for you
We help you to a successful start in the Limburg region. Our main activities are:
- advising you on setting up your business in the Netherlands and finding a location solution that meets your needs and specifications
- providing up-to-date facts and figures about the investment climate
- organizing tailor-made fact-finding tours
- giving access to relevant regional, national and European partnerships and networks
- answering your questions about HR, tax and legal issues
- connecting you with the logistic partners in Limburg to ensure fast and safe transportation to your consumers.
This service is free of charge and accessible for every company!Also visit our Sino-Europe-Logistics website
Visit The European Silk Road Summit
Rail traffic between Europe and China has rapidly gained popularity in recent years. What started as a single connection on the New Silk Road is now an extensive network with 16 European countries and more than 50 cities connected to nearly 60 Chinese destinations. Are you curious to hear about the latest routes, multimodal connections, transit through Russia, policies such as the Chinese subsidies or the latest logistics solutions? Join us in the Dutch hub of Venlo on the 26th and 27th of November. Register below and use this special code: