Corona measures: Our employees work from home until the 6st of April. We are monitoring RIVM's measures against the spread of the coronavirus. On our contact page you will quickly find the direct contact details of all our employees. More information about the coronavirus is available here.
What kind of business do you want to grow?
Logistics and Distribution
Multimodal AccessLimburg is an ideal hub for logistics and distribution operations. We are within close proximity to:
- airports in Amsterdam, Liège, Düsseldorf and Brussels;
- sea ports in Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Antwerp;
- inland waterways of the Meuse river, South Willem's Canal, and Juliana Canal and onward to the Rhine inland shipping system;
- rail connections for freight and passengers (including the international high speed train network);
- and, of course, international roadways;
…all of which connect to Germany’s Rhine-Ruhr industrial region and onward to Central Europe.
Logistics centers TNT Liège, UPS Cologne, and DHL Brussels are all within easy reach.
Our central position between Rotterdam, Antwerp, Amsterdam and the inland port of Duisburg makes Limburg an ideal logistical hub. By keeping our multimodal facilities and customs expertise up to date, Limburg is the perfect location for European distribution centers, Value Added Logistics (VAL) and Value Added Services (VAS).
Thanks to all these services, more than fifty medical technology companies have already located their distribution centers here. More than forty steel producers benefits from our logistical facilities. And the automotive sector has made an important niche for itself in central Limburg.